Attorney Senoyuit knows that your DUI case is extremely important to you. He is an experienced DUI trial lawyer that is dedicated to providing you with the utmost professional DUI representation. If you need a DUI lawyer, please call our toll-free number 1-800-734-1939 or call 1-215-361-3000 from anywhere in Pennsylvania to discuss your case.
I wanted to be a lawyer since the sixth grade.
I was born in Muncie, Indiana in 1961. In 1968 I moved with my family to Orange County, California. In 1971 we moved to Concordville, Pennsylvania were I attended Garnet Valley High School and was elected Senior Class President and graduated with Honors.
Thereafter I completed Villanova University’s four year BA Program in three years. I majored in Political Science with a minor in Religious Studies. I was active in Campus Ministry and the Handicap Encounter Christ Program. In 1981 I was a Legislative Intern for United States Senator Bill Bradley of New Jersey in Washington D.C.
Next I attended The University of Dayton School of Law where I was elected Second Year Class President of the Student Bar Association and worked in the Community Law Clinic and taught law to high school students.
After graduating law school I meet and married my beloved wife. We have six children, three boys and three girls. We also have a cat and two dogs – a Yellow Lab and a Golden Doodle.
After five years at Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary, I was ordained a Permanent Deacon in The Byzantine Catholic Church in 1997. I now serve as the Deacon at Saint John’s Byzantine Catholic Church in Pottstown, PA.
In 2012, after attending training at the United States Naval Academy, I became a Blue & Gold Officer and now work with the USNA Office of Admissions.
My hobbies and interests are collecting historic US Medals and Plaques, American History, movies, working with homeless US Veterans and going to Bethany Beach, Delaware with my family.
Areas of Practice:
- AVVO Clients’ Choice Award
- “10 Best” Client Satisfaction Award for the State of Pennsylvania by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Named a Top 100 DUI Attorney in Pennsylvania by The NAFDD, LLC.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio, 1986 – J.D.
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 1982 – B.A.
- National College for DUI Defense, Harvard Law School, 2007; 2008; 2009; 2011; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2017 – Summer Session Graduate.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- National College for DUI Defense